Magewell USB Capture SDI Plus
USB Capture SDI Plus
- Capture SD/HD/3G/ 2K SDI + embedded audio
- Loop-through SD/HD/3G/2K SDI
- Audio input via Line in
- Extract SDI embedded audio and output via Line out
NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY GUARANTEED! On all orders placed before 2pm GMT.* *dependent on stock availability.
Magewell USB Capture SDI Plus
One-channel 2K capture device
The Magewell USB Capture SDI Plus captures SD /HD /3G-A /3G-B/2K SDI signals from a wide range of devices like HD cameras (professional /surveillance /video conference), video switchers and so on. Max input resolution and frame rate is 2048×1080. It can deliver the captured video to the computer at up to 2048×1080 and can be used to capture a video output device or the desktop of the streaming computer.
The Magewell USB Capture SDI Plus has similar functionality for professional broadcast and production workflows, capturing video up to 1080p60 with embedded audio via 3Gbps SDI. SDI loop-through passes the input to other production and display devices without the need to buy into extra routing equipment. Line-level, analogue input and output connections enable capture and monitoring of stereo audio. These models use Magewell’s hardware-based video processing for deinterlacing, up/down conversion and image controls, so that the computer’s CPU is not involved and remains free for third-party software. Users have USB Capture Plus Utility software to control their processing settings and access detailed status information.
Utility V3 is a free software for USB Capture and USB Capture Plus devices. Users can easily check and set the capture-related parameters, upgrade the firmware by themselves and export info needed for technical support with the help of the Utility.
Shipments and returns
Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via DHL(UK) or FedEx(EU) with tracking. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Customs clearance paperwork and procedures are handled by the courier. They may need to contact you in certain cases to confirm details of a shipment. In any cases where additional paperwork is required for customs clearance, MultiVid will assist you fully. Any local sales tax or import duty will be calculated when your goods enter the destination country: in most cases there is nothing to pay, but if there is, you simply receive a small surcharge bill when you receive the products.
- Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in your country - and about the legalities of importing goods into your country per se. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Please read the full small print of the MultiVid terms and conditions, which you are agreeing to at the point of placing an order.
- Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.
- All prices are displayed ex VAT and VAT at the current UK rate, will be added accordingly at the checkout page. All prices are displayed without tax or Import duty and it is the buyer’s responsibility to check all Taxes and Duties regulations before placing your order. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure all taxes and duties are paid in full to ensure successful delivery of their order.
- Speak to the MultiVid Customer Support Team if you need more advice about taxes, shipping invoices and paperwork, and customs declarations.