Magewell USB Capture HDMI Plus
USB Capture HDMI Plus
- Capture HDMI + embedded audio
- Loop-through HDMI signal
- Audio input via mic
- Extract HDMI embedded audio output via headphones
- Support 4K 60fps 4:2:0 input. Capture from the newest game consoles such as PS4 Pro and XBOX One S. Automatically down scale to 2K for recording or streaming
NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY GUARANTEED! On all orders placed before 2pm GMT.* *dependent on stock availability.
Compared to Magewell’s original USB dongles with just an HDMI or SDI input, the USB Capture HDMI Plus and SDI Plus have an input interface as well as a loop through one, which enables monitoring the image while streaming and/or recording. In addition, the new dongles have different audio input and output functions. A 3.5mm audio interface allows for capture of analog audio from a separate audio device (not embedded in HDMI input). An analogue microphone input is available for live narration during capture. This eliminates the need for an additional audio capture device. The 3.5mm headphones interface allows for playback of audio (either extracted from the embedded HDMI audio or from the analog audio input).
Utility V3 is a free software for USB Capture and USB Capture Plus devices. Users can easily check and set the capture-related parameters, upgrade the firmware by themselves and export info needed for technical support with the help of the Utility.
Shipments and returns
Your pack shipment
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Customs clearance paperwork and procedures are handled by the courier. They may need to contact you in certain cases to confirm details of a shipment. In any cases where additional paperwork is required for customs clearance, MultiVid will assist you fully. Any local sales tax or import duty will be calculated when your goods enter the destination country: in most cases there is nothing to pay, but if there is, you simply receive a small surcharge bill when you receive the products.
- Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in your country - and about the legalities of importing goods into your country per se. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Please read the full small print of the MultiVid terms and conditions, which you are agreeing to at the point of placing an order.
- Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.
- All prices are displayed ex VAT and VAT at the current UK rate, will be added accordingly at the checkout page. All prices are displayed without tax or Import duty and it is the buyer’s responsibility to check all Taxes and Duties regulations before placing your order. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure all taxes and duties are paid in full to ensure successful delivery of their order.
- Speak to the MultiVid Customer Support Team if you need more advice about taxes, shipping invoices and paperwork, and customs declarations.