USB Capture HDMI Gen 2 Dongle
USB Capture HDMI Gen 2
- HDMI + embedded audio
NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY GUARANTEED! On all orders placed before 2pm GMT.* *dependent on stock availability.
Magewell USB Capture HDMI Gen 2
USB 3.0 Plug & Play no drivers required
Record or stream an HDMI signal via USB 3.0 with the Magewell USB Capture HDMI Gen 2. With its HDMI v1.4a input, this capture device will accept resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200 at 60p. If you need to stream or record at a certain resolution, the USB Capture HDMI will internally up or down-covert the input signal to the set resolution. It can also perform frame-rate conversion and de-interlacing in real-time with its own hardware, taking the processing load off of your computer’s CPU.
Because the USB Capture HDMI uses the existing drivers on your computer, the capture device will work with any software that supports those drivers. If you don’t have a USB 3.0 port available, the USB Capture HDMI will work with a USB 2.0 port, although the resolution and frame rate capabilities will be reduced due to the restricted bandwidth.
- No need to install drivers in Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X, real plug and play.
- Automatically determine the input video format and automatically convert it to the specified output size and frame rate.
- Automatically determine the input audio format and automatically convert it to 48 KHz PCM stereo audio.
- Support up to 2048 x 1260p 60Hz video input.
- Video output support up to 1920x1200p 60 Hz.
- Video and audio processing is done by the dongle and will not occupy CPU. The processing includes up/down scaling of video resolution, frame rate and audio sampling rate.
- Support brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and other image adjustment functions.
- Support output format: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, YUY2, RGB 24, 8 Bit.
Shipments and returns
Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via DHL(UK) or FedEx(EU) with tracking. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.