Flex I/O SDI 4i2o
4-channel 2K capture +2-channel 2K playback card
- Simultaneously capture 4 channels of SD/HD/3G/2K SDI + embedded audio
- Simultaneously playback 2 channels of SD/HD/3G/2K SDI + embedded audio
NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY GUARANTEED! On all orders placed before 2pm GMT.* *dependent on stock availability.
Magewell Flex I/O SDI 4i2o
Model No. 12010
The first model in the new product line, the Flex I/O SDI 4i2o, features four input channels and two output channels with 3Gbps SDI interfaces. The Flex I/O SDI 4i2o supports frame sizes up to 2048×1080 – including 2K digital cinema specifications and HD video formats such as 1080p60 – plus 16 channels of embedded audio in each SDI signal. Input channels, as well as the two outputs, can be paired for dual-link SDI connectivity.
All inputs and outputs can be used at the same time with independent resolutions, frame rates and processing settings, maximizing user flexibility. Each input channel can also be routed to multiple software applications simultaneously, enabling concurrent tasks such as live streaming, recording, preview and playout all from a single PCIe card. While the six independent channels already provide exceptional I/O density, multiple cards can coexist flawlessly in the same system for even higher channel-count uses.
Like Magewell’s renowned Pro Capture cards, the Flex I/O family offers 10-bit, FPGA-based video processing, providing high-quality video adjustments, scaling, deinterlacing, graphic overlay and more while maximizing CPU availability for third-party software. FPGA-based up- and down-conversion enables video to be output in a different format than originally produced without requiring manipulation by the playout software, while similar functionality on the input channels enables format conversion during capture without tasking the host system CPU.
The Flex I/O series also retains all of the powerful attributes that have helped make the Pro Capture family the preferred choice of video professionals, systems integrators and OEM developers for ingest applications, including 4:4:4, 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 color space support, and ultra-low latency as little as 64 video lines. The new Flex I/O SDI 4i2o can also extract timecode and obtain ancillary data from SDI input signals.
Shipments and returns
Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via DHL(UK) or FedEx(EU) with tracking. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Customs clearance paperwork and procedures are handled by the courier. They may need to contact you in certain cases to confirm details of a shipment. In any cases where additional paperwork is required for customs clearance, MultiVid will assist you fully. Any local sales tax or import duty will be calculated when your goods enter the destination country: in most cases there is nothing to pay, but if there is, you simply receive a small surcharge bill when you receive the products.
- Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in your country - and about the legalities of importing goods into your country per se. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Please read the full small print of the MultiVid terms and conditions, which you are agreeing to at the point of placing an order.
- Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.
- All prices are displayed ex VAT and VAT at the current UK rate, will be added accordingly at the checkout page. All prices are displayed without tax or Import duty and it is the buyer’s responsibility to check all Taxes and Duties regulations before placing your order. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure all taxes and duties are paid in full to ensure successful delivery of their order.
- Speak to the MultiVid Customer Support Team if you need more advice about taxes, shipping invoices and paperwork, and customs declarations.
You might also like