Magewell Pro Capture Dual HDMI
Pro Capture Dual HDMI
- HDMI x 2 + embedded audio x 2
NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY GUARANTEED! On all orders placed before 2pm GMT.* *dependent on stock availability.
Magewell Pro Capture Dual HDMI
The Pro Capture Dual HDMI is an ideal solution for applications that require the capture of dual HDMI sources plus embedded audio (x2) in real time. Typical applications include: Viewing HDMI sources from PCs, MACs, Industrial/medical equipment, cameras, game consoles and other video equipment. Also includes Streaming video or Broadcasting applications.
- PCIe 2.0
- Capture 2k x 2k
- Compatible with Windows
- Compatible with Linux
- Up/down Scaling
- Multiple Streaming
- Automatically Detect Input Signal
- High-fifelity Video Processing Pipeline
- Color Adjustment
- Various Output Color Space
- SG-DMA Transmission Mode
- Multiple Capture Devices on One Computer
- Hardware Time Stamp
- Mounting Holes
- Rotary Switch
- High-speed Memory
- LED Indicator
- Firmware Upgrade
- Common Drivers
- Continously working for 24/7
Linux(V4L2 kerneldriversource code underNDA,supportsx86,x64 & armarchitecture)
Windows, DirectShow, DirectKS
Linux , V4L2, ALSA
- Microsoft Media Encoder
- Adobe Flash Media Encoder
- Any other DirectShow/V4L2 encoding/streaming software
Shipments and returns
Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via DHL(UK) or FedEx(EU) with tracking. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Customs clearance paperwork and procedures are handled by the courier. They may need to contact you in certain cases to confirm details of a shipment. In any cases where additional paperwork is required for customs clearance, MultiVid will assist you fully. Any local sales tax or import duty will be calculated when your goods enter the destination country: in most cases there is nothing to pay, but if there is, you simply receive a small surcharge bill when you receive the products.
- Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in your country - and about the legalities of importing goods into your country per se. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Please read the full small print of the MultiVid terms and conditions, which you are agreeing to at the point of placing an order.
- Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.
- All prices are displayed ex VAT and VAT at the current UK rate, will be added accordingly at the checkout page. All prices are displayed without tax or Import duty and it is the buyer’s responsibility to check all Taxes and Duties regulations before placing your order. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure all taxes and duties are paid in full to ensure successful delivery of their order.
- Speak to the MultiVid Customer Support Team if you need more advice about taxes, shipping invoices and paperwork, and customs declarations.