- Cost effective
- Automatic signal detection
- Colour space conversions
NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY GUARANTEED! On all orders placed before 2pm GMT.* *dependent on stock availability.
Single channel "LiveStream:Capture" card
Discreet video capture is now the mainstay of many small form factor appliances being uses in markets such as lecture capture, distance learning and medical environments. The XtremeLC-HD provides HDMI capture for use within such applications.
EMS's LiveStream:Capture architecture allows captured video to be processed and delivered in real time to a processor or graphics card. The XtremeLC-HD supports on board colour space conversion and scaling, providing the ability to efficiently transfer the video signal in a suitable format for rendering or encoding applications. The XtremeLC-HD natively supports 32, 24, 16 and 12 bit YUV and RGB formats.
The XtremeLC-HD capture card has been designed for use within application models such as:
- Medical environments
- Simulation systems
- Live events
- PC and gaming console capture
- Lecture and presentation capture
- Real time streaming
It is also possible to put more than a single card into a system for multiple capture channels.
Due to the nature of the LiveStream:Capture architecture, the XtremeLC-HD is not supported for wall controller applications that depend on EMS's MultiStream technology.
Built upon the Microsoft AV stream model, XtremeLC-HD inputs can be accessed and enumerated in any DirectShow or Media Foundation supported application. A video for Linux (V4L) driver package is also available to download.
Tested applications includes:
- Microsoft Media Encoder
- Telestream WireCast
- Opencast Matterhorn
- OBS Project
- Adobe Flash Media Encoder
- Dataton Watchout
- Single HDMI capture channel
- Up to 297 Mpixel/s clock capturing up to 4096x2160p @ 30fps
- 800 MB/s DMA bandwidth
- High performance up and down scaling
- Colour space conversion to support output formats
- PCI Express Gen 1 x 4 low profile
- EMS unified Windows® and Linux® driver support
EMS XTEMERGB SOFTWARE
Low Input to Output Capture Latency
- DMA to third party graphics vendors back and front buffers via Direct3D
- Compatibility with AMD DirectGMA
- Compatibility with Nvidia GPUDirect
User Mode filter for source selection
- Enables cropping support in DirectShow on all inputs
- Supports Start and Stop trigger interface on all XtremeLC inputs
EMS Unified Xtreme Driver
- Multiple cards per system, 16 streams per input Frame sync and time stamping DirectShow interface
- The RGBEasy API for advanced audio and video control
The XtremeLC-HD is supplied with a powerful software application for configuring the format of the input sources and displaying the data.
Simply connect your video source into the card, run the XtremeLC application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop.
Shipments and returns
Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via DHL(UK) or FedEx(EU) with tracking. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Customs clearance paperwork and procedures are handled by the courier. They may need to contact you in certain cases to confirm details of a shipment. In any cases where additional paperwork is required for customs clearance, MultiVid will assist you fully. Any local sales tax or import duty will be calculated when your goods enter the destination country: in most cases there is nothing to pay, but if there is, you simply receive a small surcharge bill when you receive the products.
- Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in your country - and about the legalities of importing goods into your country per se. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Please read the full small print of the MultiVid terms and conditions, which you are agreeing to at the point of placing an order.
- Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.
- All prices are displayed ex VAT and VAT at the current UK rate, will be added accordingly at the checkout page. All prices are displayed without tax or Import duty and it is the buyer’s responsibility to check all Taxes and Duties regulations before placing your order. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure all taxes and duties are paid in full to ensure successful delivery of their order.
- Speak to the MultiVid Customer Support Team if you need more advice about taxes, shipping invoices and paperwork, and customs declarations.