XtremeLC-HD2 - 2 Channel Capture Card
Automatic signal detection
Colour space conversions
NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY GUARANTEED! On all orders placed before 2pm GMT.* *dependent on stock availability.
Single channel "LiveStream:Capture" card
Discreet video capture is now the mainstay of many small form factor appliances being used in markets such as lecture capture, distance learning and medical environments. The EMS XtremeLC-HD2 provides a dual channel, high definition HDMI capture card for use within such environments.
EMS's LiveStream:Capture architecture allows captured video to be processed in real time to a processor or graphics card. The XtremeLC-HD2 supports on board colour space conversion and scaling, providing the ability to efficiently transfer the video signal making it suitable for rendering or encoding applications.
The XtremeLC-HD2 natively supports 32, 24, 16 and 22 bit YUV ad RGB formats.
The XtremeLC-HD2 capture card has been designed for use within application models such as:
- Medical environments
- Simulation systems
- Live events
- PC and gaming console capture
- Lecture and presentation capture
- Real time streaming
It is also possible to put more than a single card into a system for multiple capture channels.
Due to the nature of the LiveStream:Capture architecture, the XtremeLC-HD2 is not supported for wall controller applications that depend on EMS's MultiStream technology.
Built upon the Microsoft AV stream model, XtremeLC-HD2 inputs can be accessed and enumerated in any DirectShow or Media Foundation supported application. A video for Linux (V4L) driver package is also available to download.
Tested applications includes:
- Microsoft Media Encoder
- Telestream WireCast
- Opencast Matterhorn
- OBS Project
- Adobe Flash Media Encoder
- Dataton Watchout
- Capture Channel 1
- HDMI capture channel
- 297Mpixel/s maximum TMDS clock frequency
- 4096x2160 @ 30Hz 4:4:4
- Capture Channel 2
- HDMI capture channel
- 165MHz maximum TMDS clock frequency
- 1920x1080p @ 60Hz 4:4:4
- 1.6GB/s total DMA bandwidth
- High performance up and down scaling
- Colour space conversion to support any output format
- PCI Express Gen 2 x 4 low profile
- EMS unified Windows® and Linux® driver support
EMS XTEMERGB SOFTWARE
Low Input to Output Capture Latency
- DMA to third party graphics vendors back and front buffers via Direct3D
- Compatibility with AMD DirectGMA
- Compatibility with Nvidia GPUDirect
User Mode filter for source selection
- Enables cropping support in DirectShow on all inputs
- Supports Start and Stop trigger interface on all XtremeLC inputs
EMS Unified Xtreme Driver
- Multiple cards per system, 16 streams per input Frame sync and time stamping DirectShow interface
- The RGBEasy API for advanced audio and video control
- Fully integrated for use with EMS Wall Controller software for video wall applications
The XtremeLC-HD2 is supplied with a powerful software application for configuring the format of the input sources and displaying the data.
Simply connect your video source into the card, run the XtremeLC application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop.
Shipments and returns
Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via DHL(UK) or FedEx(EU) with tracking. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.